Saturday, April 16, 2011

The Beginning

Hello

This blog is a carry over from the one I began as a school project. As an online college student, I have learned that the opinions and perspectives of others bring more enlightenment and knowledge to the educational process than just reading the chapters of a textbook.

I am currently working toward my Bachelor of Science degree in Instructional Design and Technology with a concentration in organizational change. I attend Walden University. My experiences have been and continue to be exciting, enriching, and life-changing. The diversity within the school and my courses has helped me to become a better, more knowledgeable person -- not only in my studies, but as a member of the global population. Each person is a valuable part of the world, their thoughts and ideas are important to the continual betterment of our global community.

It is my hope that by adding my blogs to this site, I will be able to reach more people and learn from them by sharing experiences and goals. I look forward to being inspired by my visitors/followers while offering inspiration to them as well.

Deb Polson

No comments:

Post a Comment